Sunday, October 19, 2008

Changes -

Well, I finally feel like I need to take a stance on this whole political thing. I am voting for McCain! I believe he is the best man for the job and I believe he will let Christ lead him in serving the country. I can identify with his values - :) He's not afraid to speak his man and say things that might not be popular unlike another presidential candidate. I'm quite afraid the other candidate is just going through the motions, saying anything to be popular and get elected.
Friends - all two of you who probably read my blogs . . . please take this election seriously.

2 comments:

Mom2Fantastic4 said...

LOL! I am one of them!!! :) I'm voting for McCain too, although I really wish Sarah Palin could take office!!!

Patricia said...

You got that right - she'll be just fine if and when she has to become president!!!